Saturday, February 18, 2012

UFO Footage picture discription! - Part -01-


Ilkley Moor Alien Picture

See how crisp and clear this is? One of the most famous pics is the "Ilkley Moor Alien" taken in 1987 by Philip Spencer. 

The Parque Forestal Alien Photograph

Just taking a strollAnd here we have the The Parque Forestal Alien Photograph From Chile.
This little guy is just walking around in broad daylight with no one noticing him.
Not even the mounted officers he's walking between. 
Just taking a stroll

Cumberland Spaceman / Solway Firth Photograph

Ummm...okay The next one is just so weird I had to include it
"As an amateur photographer on a day-trip with my family, I took the photograph on Burgh Marsh on May 23, 1964. I took three pictures of my daughter Elizabeth in a similar pose - and was shocked when the middle picture came back from Kodak displaying what looks like a spaceman in the background."
Ummm...okay

The Filiberto Caponi Pictures - 1993

Here is a picture taken by house painter Filiberto Caponi in 1993.
It may be fake as can be, I don't know.
But for some reason it has always creeped me out.
You can read the whole story here: http://www.ufocasebook.com/caponi.html 
It's one of the more unusual alien contact stories I've read.
--- Source : hubpages ---

No comments:

Post a Comment